Coming to Korea, I pretty much knew I'd be a very small piece of the foreign community here, but never did I expect to be THIS much of a minority! Pretty much every foreigner is here to teach English, but no one is actually a teacher! There's my one lone quality. Next, it seems everyone came here for a short time, but years later are still here! Like a black hole you get sucked into and never leave. I've met people who have been here 5 years, 3 years, even 6 years and counting but never "I just got here last week"!
A friend told me I have the "fresh off the plane" look where to me sounds like a small child at Christmas. My head and eyes are never ending movements back and forth so I take in as much as I can. I try as hard as I can to blend in, and not look like a rookie, but something about my long blond hair, flip-flops and huge eyes somehow give me away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i told u , u were being sold into slavery, thats prob why no one has left yet...haha
Post a Comment