First of all, apparently they think the best way to advertise and sell goods (usually food-eggs, fruit, bread...) is to pack up their pick up truck and use a MEGAPHONE to tell everyone who can hear, usually in a 6 mile radius, to come and buy their stuff! The best part about this ingenious plan is they think the perfect time to sell happens to be 7 OR 8 IN THE MORNING!!!! Anyone who knows me, can only imagine my excitement as i get woken up day after day after day by these brilliant people! Lucky for me, I live DIRECTLY across from a shop/fruit stand, who apparently is the prime target for such people! I also enjoy NOT sweating to death in my sleep, so I keep my windows open at night--the windows that face the said fruit shop, so I get the promotions loud and clear. Don't believe me? Check it out below here in my angry attempt to capture the sheer annoyance that is the food peddler....oh yeah and this guy I filmed is about 150 ft. away-imagine how loud it is right under my window! (hope this works...never posted a movie, but if I'm successful, I might start!)
Ok number dul (two!) At first after living here for weeks and not ever seeing any of my neighbors, I thought I lived in an abandoned building....or a brothel.. but the other day once again luck was upon me and I not only have a small family living right next door, but a new born omen child!! That's right-now I get to be woken up by 2 different loud, annoying, obnoxious sounds! But, hey, babies cant help it right? (I love you Ben!) So my REAL complaint is the bag that has been left in the hallway right outside my door for the past week and a half or so.
Stepping into the building (three floors below) you can actually smell what is in the bag-a whole garbage bag filled up with GARLIC PEELS!! not even real garlic, but the bits you throw away!! Now, I love garlic just as much as the next guy does, but come on-I was told they are prob. recycling it since these nifty green garbage bags are for recycling food....but it's been over a week and it's STILL here stinking up our building! Plus the warm weather doesn't help, nor do the gang of flies that seem to have a different opinion of it than I do! Pretty sure if it's still there come this weekend I'm gonna throw it out myself!
Stepping into the building (three floors below) you can actually smell what is in the bag-a whole garbage bag filled up with GARLIC PEELS!! not even real garlic, but the bits you throw away!! Now, I love garlic just as much as the next guy does, but come on-I was told they are prob. recycling it since these nifty green garbage bags are for recycling food....but it's been over a week and it's STILL here stinking up our building! Plus the warm weather doesn't help, nor do the gang of flies that seem to have a different opinion of it than I do! Pretty sure if it's still there come this weekend I'm gonna throw it out myself!OK that's all my complaining I'll do tonight....more to come I'm sure though! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment